What is PIT-UN?
Launched in 2019, the Public Interest Technology University Network is a partnership that unites colleges and universities committed to building the nascent field of public interest technology and growing a new generation of civic-minded technologists. Through the development of curricula, research agendas, and experiential learning programs in the public interest technology space, these institutions aim to develop graduates with skills and knowledge at the intersection of technology and policy. Becoming a member brings many benefits to Network schools, students, and faculties including educational and networking opportunities, information sharing, and guidance.
How to Apply
Interested educational institutions will submit their application via the Foundant platform.
Below are instructions for creating an account in order to start the application. Please direct questions regarding the online process or the development of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may access the system at the following link: https://www.grantinterface.co m/Home/Logon?urlkey=PIT
- Select Create a New Account. This will prompt you to fill out a profile about your institution. Please create only one account per institution.
- Once your profile is complete, you are now ready to apply to PIT-UN. Click on Apply in the upper left corner of the page.
- You can work on your application, save it, and return to it at any time. The system will auto save every 20 minutes, but please remember to save your work, regularly. You can download a copy of the 2021 PIT-UN Application and prepare in advance.
- The deadline for all submissions is November 30. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions during the submission process.